Updated April 03/03/2014
Acceptance Through Use. By posting or viewing a classified advertisement on the Site (an “Ad”), you agree to be bound by all of the terms, conditions and notices contained or referenced in these Classified Terms. You should review the Classified Terms from time to time. Sippy Down and Community Association (“Operator”) may change any of the Classified Terms at any time and for any or no reason by posting revisions to the Site. Your continued use of the Site constitutes your acceptance of the revised Classified Terms. If you do not accept all of the Classified Terms, you are not authorized by Operator to post or view any Ads.
Minimum Age. The SDDCA Classifieds section of the Site is not directed to, or intended for use by, anyone under the age of eighteen (18). Individuals under the age of eighteen (18) are not authorized by Operator to post or view Ads.
Posting Rules. You must comply with the following rules when posting an Ad:
1. Use Only One (1) Category*. Select the correct category for your Ad. You may not post your Ad in more than one (1) category*. If no category fits the goods you are selling, do not post an Ad.
2. Description. The title you select for your Ad must be concise and limited to the specific goods offered for sale. You may not list multiple brands, makes, models or locations in the title of your Ad as a means to generate unwarranted search results.
3. Content. All Ads must be in good taste and may not contain any objectionable content, as determined by Operator in its discretion. Ads for massage services are prohibited. Ads for adult goods or services are prohibited. All Ads must be for goods or services that are permitted under Utah law. You are responsible for the content of your Ad.
4. Dealer Identification. Dealers of all type that place Ads on the Site must include their dealer number in the Ad as required by Utah law. “Dealers” includes automobile dealers, motorcycle dealers, ATV dealers, recreational vehicle dealers, snowmobile dealers, livestock dealers, realtors and brokers.
5. Job Postings. Employment ads are only allowed in the jobs section of sippydowns.qld.au. Operator will remove any and all employment ads posted outside of the jobs section. Users of sippydowns.qld.au that repeatedly post employment ads outside of the jobs section will be at risk of being banned from sippydowns.qld.au. Please refer to the specific SDDCA JOBS TERMS for more information.
6. Reposting. You must wait at least fourteen (14) days before reposting an Ad for the same or substantially similar goods. You must delete your prior Ad before reposting.
7. Number of Ads. Except as authorized by Operator in writing on a case-by-case basis, businesses (defined as any entity that regularly offers goods or services for sale, regardless of whether operating from a store, a home or on-line) are limited to five (5) Ads on the Site at any time. Individuals may post more than five (5) Ads on the Site at any time.
8. Service Ads. Ads for services must be placed in SDDCA Local. If your Ad does not offer a specific item for a specific price, it is likely a service and must be placed in SDDCA Local.
9. Free Category. Ads placed in the Free category on the Site must be for goods that do not require a commitment or obligation of any type. Goods that are provided after sign-up or on completion of a task are not free and should not be placed in the Free category.
10. Business Identification. Businesses (defined as any entity that regularly offers goods or services for sale, regardless of whether operating from a store, a home or on-line) MUST select the “Business” option on the Ad Information from.
11. Contact Information. A working phone number is required to post.
12. Multiple Accounts. Any person above the age of eighteen (18) is allowed one Sippydowns.qld.auclassifieds account. Any business operating in the sippy downs and district area is allowed one classified account. If an individual or business is using multiple accounts, all additional accounts and listings will be deleted. If your account is permanently banned, you may not create another account on sippydowns.qld.au.
14. Ad Price/Auction Ads. The price field on each classified listing must be the total selling price of the item, this means the price a person is expected to pay at the time of purchase*. You may list additional payment information (such as monthly payments allowed, etc… in the classified listing detail field. We do not allow auction classified listings on sippydowns.qld.au, however, we do allow auction announcement listings. All auction announcement listings must have a “buy it now” price in the advertising listing price field. The “buy it now” price must be what the user is expected to pay for the item instead of bidding for the item at an auction. Classified listings without a reasonable total selling price will be deleted without notification. ( *SERVICE ads do not require a price. All service advertisements or advertisements without a price must be posted in SDDCA Local.
Real Property/Homes. Ads posted in the Homes category on the Site are subject to the following additional rules:
1. Realtor’s/Broker Identification. Ads posted by or on behalf of realtor’s or brokers must include the identity of the realtor’s or broker listing the property.
2. Yard Sign. You may purchase a yard sign from Operator to display in connection with your Ad. If you purchase a yard sign, Operator will mail the sign to the address indicated on the order form within 15 days of the date Operator is able to verify payment. You may not alter or deface the yard sign in any manner.
3. Virtual Tour. You may purchase a virtual tour of your property in connection with your Ad. You may select from several different packages and price levels as indicated on the order form available during the Ad posting process. The virtual tours are provided by an independent contractor unaffiliated with Operator (the “Tour Provider”). The Tour Provider is responsible for all customer service related to the creation and access of your virtual tour. If you purchase a virtual tour, Operator will place a link from your Ad to the Tour Provider’s website where your virtual tour can be viewed. The link will remain in operation until you delete your Ad or 365 days from the date the Ad was posted, whichever date occurs first. The link will not be re-activated if you delete your Ad and re-post at a later date, regardless of the number of days your Ad was posted.
Violations. Operator may at its discretion monitor the SDDCA Classifieds portion of the Site from time to time. Operator may remove or disable Ads that violate the posting rules identified above or which Operator considers objectionable or in poor taste. Operator may act to prevent anyone who violates these Classified Terms from posting or viewing Ads on the Site and may block access to the Site. Please report all violations using the link provided with each Ad.
No Liability. Operator is not involved in the actual transaction between a seller posting an Ad for goods or services and the buyer purchasing the goods or services. Operator does not have control over, and does not guarantee the quality, safety or legality of, any of the goods or services listed in the Ads posted on the Site. Operator does not make any representations or warranties concerning the ability of a seller to sell the goods or services, the ability of a buyer to purchase the goods or services or that a seller and a buyer will actually complete a transaction.